Open Days at Bursledon Brickworks
All of our Open Days have a theme and if you feel like it you can "get in the mood" by dressing up in the appropriate kit ! The pictures at the bottom might give you an idea or two.
If you'd like to be a part of our Open Days please get in touch via our Contact Us Page. You can bring along your vintage car, gas engine, model railway or whatever. Or you can have a stall selling crafts or books or postcards for example. Or you might represent a club whose interests coincide with ours - e.g. engineering models of boats or engines. All Open Days run from 10am to 4pm.
Calendar for 2013
- Sun 6th April: Easter Special and Launch of New Museum
- Sun 25th May: Transport through Time
- Sun 15th June: Country Fair
- Sun 20th July: Around the World and Brick Again
- Sun 17th August: Glad Rags and Overalls (WW1 Event)
- Thu 11th September: Heritage Open Day
- Sun 21st September: Big Trains, Mini Trains and Model Trains
- Sun 26th October: Ghostly Goings On and Big Autumn Steam Up
- Sun 30th November: Christmas at The Brickworks