Open Days at Bursledon Brickworks
All of our Open Days have a theme and if you feel like it you can "get in the mood" by dressing up in the appropriate kit ! The pictures at the bottom might give you an idea or two.
If you'd like to be a part of our Open Days please get in touch via our Contact Us Page. You can bring along your vintage car, gas engine, model railway or whatever. Or you can have a stall selling crafts or books or postcards for example. Or you might represent a club whose interests coincide with ours - e.g. engineering models of boats or engines. All Open Days run from 10am to 4pm.
Calendar for 2013
- Sun 24th March: Easter Fun Day. View the poster
- Sun 14th April: Big Spring Steam Up. View the poster
- Sun 19th May: Big Wheels & Small Tracks. View the poster
- Sun 23rd June: Country Fair. View the poster
- Sun 21st July: Stars & Stripes - An American Day
- Sun 28th July: Brick Making Day
- Sun 4th August: Edwardian Inventions
- Sun 11th August: Building at the Brickworks
- Sun 18th August: Trains, Trains, Trains
- Sun 25th August: Cogs, Gears and other Puzzles
- Sun 1st September: A day for the trains...
- Thu 5th September: Heritage Open Day
- Sun 22nd September: Blitz at The Brickworks
- Sun 20th October: End of Season Steam Up & Halloween
- Sun 24th November: Christmas at The Brickworks